· A deposit is required in order to reserve your date on the boat.
· The charter agreement will go in effect when the deposit is received.
· Any balance owed is payable prior to sailing of said vessel on the date of the charter.
· The party has the right to cancel any trip up to two weeks prior to the scheduled date with refund of deposit. Any trip cancelled by the party with less than two weeks notice will forfeit deposit.
· The Captain has the final word concerning sailing. Cancellations caused by rough seas, storm warnings, mechanical defects, illness or any other condition beyond the control of the Captain will be re-booked on a future date agreeable to the charter party and Captain. If an alternate date cannot be agreed upon, the deposit will be refunded.
· The SUNDOWNER II can take a maximum of 12 passengers plus crew.
· Tackle is provided by the Captain. Any outfit or equipment lost overboard or destroyed will be charged to the customer.
· All fish caught belong to the customer unless agreed upon otherwise in advance of the trip.
· Charter begins at the time specified in this contract. Charters not arriving at the boat within one hour of departure time will be considered cancelled by the party and deposit will be forfeited.
· The Captain has the right to cancel any charter without refund for any of the following reasons:
o The charter is intoxicated, under the influence of illegal drugs, or acts in an unruly manner.
o The charter poses a threat to the safe operation of the vessel or obstructs the Captain or crew from performing their normal duties.